PAN-Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little something from my other server

2 posters

Go down

little something from my other server Empty little something from my other server

Post  phamp Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 am

I also play on server 6. I got a message today from another player i was asked to send an attack to. The text of that is below. My reply i thought was worthy of posting here lmfao.

Wooden Tron says
subject "If that's how you want to play it"
Feel free to send attacks at me Wink

:-D

My glorious reply:

Yay, i love games. Next can we play boggle? That game is so fun. One time i won a game against everyone, and i got to wear the burger king crown. I was the ham burger boggle king of the city. I ruled with an iron fist. I ate mutton. I dont really know what mutton is, but I ate it. I called the ladies wench. Ladies now dont like that. Slapping hurts. Whey would they do such a thing to me? I had been so kind to them. Oh yeah where was i? Oh yeah, i was going to say HI

phamp

Back to top Go down

little something from my other server Empty Re: little something from my other server

Post  Tofu Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 am

I'd probably delete my account if someone sent me a message like that...
Tofu
Tofu

Back to top Go down

little something from my other server Empty Re: little something from my other server

Post  phamp Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 am

lmfao. I got confused writing it lmfao. I figured it did the trick.

phamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum